Advance reservations for bring-in to Clean Plant /クリーンプラント事前予約
Advance reservations for bring-in to Clean Plant on the 4th Sunday of every month and at the end of the year
The purpose is to alleviate traffic congestion on the carry-in road and shorten the waiting time.
※On weekdays, it can be brought in without reservation as before.
※Crystal Plaza and Ika Clean Plaza can still be brought in without reservation.
[Advance reservation system introduction time]
From the end of the year on Wednesday, December 29th and Thursday, December 30th, 2021
Please make a reservation by phone.
Advance reservation number [0749-74-1300]
(Available from December 1st.)
[Reservation reception date and time]
1.When brought in at the end of the year [December 29, 30 of 2021]
2021 December 1st (Wednesday) - December 24th (Friday) (excluding Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays)
2.When brought in on the 4th Sunday of every month (excluding December)
From the 1st of the month to the Friday 2 days before the 4th Sunday (excluding Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays, and the year-end and New Year holidays)
[Example] When brought in on the 4th Sunday of January 23 (Sunday)
Please make a reservation from January 4th (Tuesday) to January 21st (Friday) (excluding Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays, and the year-end and New Year holidays).
Reception hours for both 1 and 2 are from 8h30 am to 5h00 pm
※Since the number of receptions is limited every hour, it may not be possible to make a reservation on the desired date and time.
[Number of reservations]
Up to 2 times a day (units) per household
When brought in (units) twice a day, please let us know at the time of booking.
[Information required at the time of booking]
1. Address of the place where the garbage came out
2. Bringer's name, address, phone number
3. Garbage type
4. Vehicle types of carry-on vehicles (ordinary vehicles, light trucks, etc.)
5. Desired date and time of carry-on
[Information required when bringing in]
1. The reception number given at the time of booking (please do not forget it)
2. Identification card such as a driver's license or My Number card that shows the name and address of the person who brought it in
3. If the place where the garbage came out and the address of the person who brought in the garbage are different, documents that show the address of the place where the garbage came out (mail, utility bill notification, etc.)
4. If there is no change in the carry-on person etc. from the information (contents) at the time of telephone reservation, it is not necessary to submit the carry-in application form.
For details, please see the website of the Hubei Wide Area Administrative Office. (Japanese)