City Hall Headquarters Building Free Wi-Fi Service 市役所本庁フリーWi-Fiサービス
City Hall Headquarters Building Free Wi-Fi Service
About the provision of free Wi-Fi service at the city hall headquarters building
For the purpose of improving the convenience of visitors, we have installed a free public wireless LAN (free Wi-Fi) that can be used on the 1st floor of the city hall headquarters building.
Please use it when connecting to the Internet, such as obtaining municipal administration information or electronic application for various procedures.
Service start date
July 1st Friday, 2022
Nagahama City Hall 1st Floor
• Each division counter
• Waiting corner, Civic exchange lobby
• Multipurpose room
※Due to the structure of the facility, it may be difficult for radio waves to reach depending on the location.
※Please set the connection at the place where you want to use free Wi-Fi.
※If you move around the building and use free Wi-Fi, you need to set the connection again for each access point.
Types of free Wi-Fi
"Biwako Free Wi-Fi"
※"Biwako Free Wi-Fi" is a public wireless LAN service provided by the Shiga Prefecture Free Wi-Fi Development Promotion Council as a unified brand in the prefecture.
Connection time / number of times
• Up to 30 minutes per connection
• Up to 8 connections per day
How to Use
Click here for detailed usage (How to use)
• How to use (Japanese / English)
• Depending on the communication line and radio wave conditions, the communication speed may decrease or you may not be able to connect to the Internet.
• Since this service is available to an unspecified number of people, information may be stolen by a malicious third party. For important communications such as personal information, please use your own judgment and responsibility.